THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE SHOW – 2020
About The International Franchise Show
The International Franchise Show is the UK’s leading exhibition for the most exciting franchise opportunities from around the world. Running on the 3rd & 4th April 2020 at ExCeL, London, thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners will get access to over 200 exhibitors, 50 seminars, 1-2-1 personal advice, interactive features, expert guidance and more.
Over the last eleven years, The International Franchise Show has helped thousands of people to make their move into new business, offering access to the very latest information and opportunities within this fast-moving industry.
The show’s comprehensive exhibitor line-up and conference schedule is a great opportunity for you to discover franchise brands from around the globe as well as information on everything from master franchise operations to retail franchises, and with the compelling seminar schedule, finding the right information has never been easier. With seminar topics covering everything from the logistics and legalities of buying a franchise to finding out how you can franchise your existing business.
- Franchising is one of the most profitable industries in the UK
- Find out how you can be your own boss and discover a hugely diverse range of franchise opportunities all under one roof
- Get free expert advice and make sure that you learn everything you need to know about starting your own franchise
- Understand how to pick the right franchise for you
- Find and talk to more international opportunities than anywhere else in the UK
Exhibiting at The International Franchise Show is one of the most valuable, productive and effective opportunities available to franchise owners. Having a presence at this event will provide you with the chance to put your franchise in front of an audience of over 10,000 entrepreneurs and business owners. The audience is comprised of carefully chosen attendees who will be available to exhibitors on a face to face basis over two days at the ExCeL.
By exhibiting at The International Franchise Show, you will:
- Meet hundreds of potential leads for your franchise face-to-face over two days
- Put your franchise in front of a global audience
- Generate brand awareness
- Take your franchise to a new level
- Network and make useful contacts
So if you have a franchise business that you want to expand, you should be exhibiting at The International Franchise Show. The exhibition will include franchises in the following sectors:
- Business Management
- Food and Drink